Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 10

Today's picture is of mine and Matt's dog, Chance. (Not sure why his eyes are glowing in this picture) Matt and I had to leave Orlando a day early because Matt had a test scheduled early for tomorrow. When I got home this is what I had waiting for me ,my sweet puppy and my wonderful family. Though being away on vacation is great coming home is also a great feeling too. I love the familiar of being home. I like to know where things are, the people around are the same, and you don't have to use the GPS to find everything. My mom has done an amazing job of making our home a place that you are happy to come home to. It isn't because of the things inside the house or that our house is anything special. It is the people inside the house and the love that we share. In my future marriage I pray that our house is a place we always want to come home to. Not for the possessions but because of the love and acceptance that is in our home because of the people who live there. I look forward to coming home and spending time with my family, which makes it so special, as I continue from Miss to Mrs.

1 comment:

  1. I was your favorite to come home. You really should've mentioned that.

    ReplyDelete