Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 8

Today's picture is of Matt and I at the pool on day 2 of our vacation. Matt and I have been so busy with wedding planning and working. On top of that Matt is also working so hard in nursing school. This is the first time in a very long time that I can remember us getting a chance to relax together. It was so nice for us to have the opportunity to not have to make any decisions, no studying, phone calls, or e-mails. We actually had time to sit and talk and do nothing! After today I'm realizing we need to make more time for this. I feel like it is so important for our relationship that we continue to make an effort to make time for one another. It's something we need to continue to work on; finding a balance between our responsibilities and making time for each other. This will be something I will continue to work on as I move from Miss to Mrs. Anyone who has suggestions for Matt and I as we work on this, we welcome the advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment