Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 11

Today's picture is of my precious nephew, Lincoln. This morning I spent time with him while he played in his jumper. I'm totally obsessed with this little guy. I am that crazy aunt who has pictures of him all on my phone and  always has a story about him. While on vacation I couldn't help but go into Carters and buy him some clothes for Christmas. Matt loves Linc so much too and is a great uncle. I know once Linc gets a little older he is going to beg to stay with Uncle Matt and Moonpie (Moonpie is what linc is going to call me).  Each day the little man is doing something new and changing so fast. My favorite is when he looks right at me and smiles. It makes everything so much better. I am so thankful he is on our lives and that Matt and I get to be apart of his life as he grows up. I'm so glad as I move from Miss to Mrs. I'll still be moonpie to Linc!

1 comment:

  1. I just knew you all wanted an extra family member. That's why I had him. You're welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete