Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 23

So today's post doesn't have a picture. I took a couple but they are pictures that I don't want to share just yet. Today Matt and I went and picked up his wedding ring which was one of the pictures I took. We also went and picked out his suit for the wedding, my second picture. I didn't feel like I should post them though because those are pictures of our special day coming up in exactly 5 months. I wouldn't post a picture of my ring or dress so everyone who reads this will just have to wait until the wedding to see Matt in his suit and his wedding band. We had a really great time today doing stuff for his part of the wedding. When he came out in his suit he made me think of the past and also look to the future. The last time I saw him in a suit/tux was when we went to prom together in 2006. Then we were only friends. I could have never imagined as we took pictures at prom that the next time I was taking pictures with him in a suit would be when we were husband and wife. It is so crazy the way God works. I am so thankful for our past because it has put us where we are today and I am so looking forward to our future! So so blessed for this journey from Miss to Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment