Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 22

Today's picture is of the book Something Blue. I just finished this book before writing this entry. I love to read. I know this may make me a nerd but I don't care. I especially love to read books about falling in love. I remember growing up watching countless number of romantic movies and reading tons of books. I used to always think, "I want a love story like the ones from the movies." It may sound dorky but I think most girls dream of their fairytale. As I have grown up and fallen in love, I've realized something. Fairytales aren't about castles and princes. Every girl can have that fairytale. It's about allowing God to lead you to the person He has planned for you. I know without a doubt in my mind, Matt is that person for me. That doesn't mean our relationship is perfect, because what relationship is? It does mean though that we going through life together, ready to commit forever to one another and bring glory to God through our relationship. How could that not be a fairytale?  So maybe my fairytale isn't about a prince and a princess but it is MINE and I wouldn't change a thing about it because the author of this fairytale is God. He is the author of the universe so He can definitely handle my fairytale. I'm so excited to continue this love story from Miss to Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment