Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 15

Today's picture is of the menu at Mimi's Cafe at the Town Center. (If you go you must try the 5-way grilled cheese) Caitlin and I ate there for lunch before we browsed around the mall. Today was the kind of day that you always wish you could have but just feel like you are too busy to enjoy it. Caitlin and I woke up when we wanted to, with no annoying alarm clock. Then we went and saw Matt at his softball tournament in Jacksonville. We went to eat and then browsed around the mall in no hurry at all and with nothing we had to buy. We then got to go watch Matt play in the semi-final and final game for the tournament. Today I was blessed to have a girls day with Cait and get to watch Matt do something he loves. I really couldn't ask for more than that. I am working on taking one day at a time and really enjoying each day that God has given. Before too long I will be student teaching, going to class, and finalizing the wedding plans. With all of that before me I am cherishing each relaxing and carefree day that I am given. Whether the days are relaxing or filled with chaos, each one will move me forward in the journey from Miss to Mrs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment