Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 21

Today's entry is a day late because our internet was down yesterday. The picture is of Matt playing word with friends while we watched golf on a Friday night. This may not sound glamorous or exciting but it is one of the things that I love about our relationship. We are comfortable enough with each other that we can hang out without having to be doing anything elaborate and still have a good time. Sure I love the fun dates we have to dinner and movies but I would so much prefer the hanging out playing cards, or watching favorite shows or movies together. I feel like that is something that is important for our future marriage. We can be happy with our simple days just being together. The good times are based on our relationship and not what we are doing. I'm so excited for our simple times together as I continue from Miss to Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment