Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 7

Today's picture is of my wonderful 2nd family! As I write this we are sitting in a beautiful condo in Orlando while they are playing Wii. So far this trip we have walked around downtown disney for a total of like 5 miles trying to find somewhere to eat. We ended up eating at Planet Hollywood and sitting in the "VIP Tower". We have only been in Orlando for about 5 hours and already I am having a great time. I seriously couldn't ask to be marrying into a better family. It has nothing to do with the material things they bless me with such as amazing trips and dinners at great restaurants. However, I am very very appreciative of those things. But more than that it is the acceptance and love they have shown to me since the very beginning of mine and Matt's relationship. From the very first day I felt like I just fit with them. I am so blessed to be becoming a part of such an amazing family. I love this family just as I love my own. I know God brought Matt and I together but he also brought me into this incredible family and I am so blessed that he thought me worthy enough to be apart of it! I'm beyond thankful to become apart of this family officially as I journey from Miss to Mrs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment