Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 9

Today's picture is of my hilarious future sister in-law acting out a movie she saw on Disney channel. This started all of us into a frenzy of laughter. If you spend even five minutes with her I'm sure you will laugh at least once. As the six of us sat in the living room of our condo on day three of vacation I realized how much fun we have together. The three Thornton kids were all doing different kinds of dances, Mr. Tony was messing with his pastor through text messages and Mrs. Susan and I were just laughing at all of them. For at least 30 minutes we were all just laughing together. E.E. Cummings said, "The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." After our laughing fit tonight I would have to agree with him. Laughing just puts you into a good mood and brings everyone closer. In the chaos that is life I feel that we can get caught up in the day-to-day and forget to laugh and enjoy the days we are given. In the next 166 days, until the wedding, I have tons of big decisions to make and some stressful situations coming. I pray that along the journey from Miss to Mrs. I can remember to enjoy each day and laugh as much as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment