Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 18

Today's picture is of Carrington in her pajamas and her winter boots. The story behind the outfit is even better than the outfit. So I get home right at 11 after working a 13 hour day. I had just climbed into my bed when Carrington (before the boots) barges into my room and says, "I almost just got ate. Come down to my bathroom now." I very unwillingly follow her down the hall to find the biggest spider I have ever seen. She then decides to put on tall boots. (still haven't figured out why these are needed) She then climbs on the toilet and reaches down and kills the spider with the toilet brush. (see boots are completely unnecessary) She then proceeds to kill an itty bitty spider above her and falls off the toilet.(she didn't get hurt) Thankfully this happened because it gave me great material for today's blog. It also made me very thankful that in a few months I will have Matt to kill any bugs in the house. It also makes me sad that Care won't be right down the hall to entertain me with her crazy ideas. I'm finding that this journey from Miss to Mrs. is all about change. Though some of it will be different and hard I'm looking forward to it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment