Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 17

Today's picture is of Gracie printing up invitations for a bridal shower. Not just any bridal shower, but mine. I remember thinking a few weeks after Matt and I got engaged, this engagement is going to last forever. Now we are closing in on the 5 month mark. Things are actually happening to constantly remind me I'm really getting married. For so many months the planning has almost seemed like a dream, planning someone's big day just not mine. Now as invitations are being printed, bridesmaid dresses are being order, and Matt is soon to be picking out a suit, the realization is beginning to hit. This is mine and Matt's wedding. This day I've looked forward to for basically my whole life is quickly approaching. You may be thinking its still 5 months. This is true but when you have been engaged for 14 months, 5 months is no time at all. Before I know it I will be putting on The dress and making my way down the aisle to the man I can't wait to spend forever with. I'm so excited to continue to experience the realization and excitement of the journey from Miss to Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment