Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 12

Today's picture is of baby Linc with his uncle Matt while they were hanging out watching TV. I have loved seeing how Matt interacts with Lincoln. Matt has a much younger sister and I have seen how great he is with her. Seeing him with Linc was very different for me though. Seeing Matt with Linc just reinforced what I saw with him and Gracie. Matt is going to be an amazing dad. This is a quality that was of huge importance to me because having a family in the future is something I've always looked forward to. God had truly blessed me with  a man who I know will love our children and be a Godly example to. I know he will lead our family in a way that will bring glory to God and I couldn't ask for more than that. I am so excited to be taking this journey from Miss to Mrs. with Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment