Sunday, July 10, 2011

Day 16

Day 16 already! Today's picture is of my view from my beach chair. I spent my afternoon sitting in my beach chair enjoying great conversation with an awesome friend. Today was Caitlin's last full day here sadly. She got here Thursday evening and we have been patiently waiting for a sunny day so she could enjoy a beach day. So thankful that God let that day be today. It was a beautiful day that we got to enjoy in his awesome creation. I think by us having to wait on a good beach day we enjoyed today so much more. I think God does that sometimes. We ask him for something and he has us wait for that something so that it will be in his time because He has our best interest in mind. I feel that way about our wedding. We prayed about when we should get married and God led us to the date of December 17th. When we are married we will have been engaged for almost 20 months. This time has been very long as we have watched multiple couples become engaged and married during our engagement. I know though that we are doing things in God's timing and though it may seem long it will all be worth it! So thankful to be taking the journey from Miss to Mrs. in His timing!

No comments:

Post a Comment