Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 14

I know there isn't a day 13. I had a lot going on. Today's picture is of me and my bridesmaids. We went today and picked out their dresses. I have to say I have the most beautiful bridesmaids both inside and out. My maid of honor is my sister, Carrington. She is such an amazing sister and friend and I am so glad to have her in my life. Matt's little sister is the next bridesmaid and she is so funny and generous. She always does something to brighten my day. Caitlin is my roommate from NGU. We roomed together for a semester and in that semester we became best friends. A friendship that was so real and exactly what I needed at that time in my life. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't have survived NGU. I believe, looking back on NGU, the friendship with Caitlin may be the reason for God leading me to NGU. We live in two different states and have remained so close which is a sign of a true friendship. Marjorie is the fourth bridesmaid and the reason I've made it through JU. (Thank God for Marjorie and Caitlin I wouldn't have made it through school at all.) Our friendship has flourished over the past 3 years at JU. Tonight I watched Say Yes to the Dress: Bridesmaids and it just reminded me how very blessed I am to have the bridesmaids that I have. I have four of the greatest girls who support me as I journey from Miss to Mrs. and I couldn't ask for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment